Rockhampton - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
IN TERMINAL CANOONA ROAD, WEST ROCKHAMPTON, ROCKHAMPTON, 4700, QLD, Queensland
|Sun||07:00 - 20:00|
|Mon||07:00 - 20:00|
|Tue||07:00 - 20:00|
|Wed||07:00 - 20:00|
|Thu||07:00 - 20:00|
|Fri||07:00 - 20:00|
|Sat||07:00 - 20:00|
DEPOSIT AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:
ACCEPTED American Express, MasterCard (not prepaid), Visa (not prepaid). Debit card not accepted unless otherwise stated below. A deposit amount from a minimum of AUD 200 will be held against your credit card for the duration of the rental. Your deposit is a guarantee held in the event of damage/theft of the vehicle. This will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. Please note that this does not represent your total excess liability which can be found in the Insurance Coverage section. NOT ACCEPTED: No other payment types will be accepted. A valid credit card in the first name and surname (no abbreviations) of the lead driver must be presented at the rental desk in order to pre-authorise/charge a deposit. The credit card(s) must be embossed and a PIN number may be required. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card, there is a lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card or the credit card is not in the lead driver's name, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years.
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.