Gold Coast - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
Terminal Drive, Bilinga Qld, 4225, QLD, Queensland
|Sun||06:00 - 22:30|
|Mon||06:00 - 22:30|
|Tue||06:00 - 22:30|
|Wed||06:00 - 22:30|
|Thu||06:00 - 22:30|
|Fri||06:00 - 22:30|
|Sat||06:00 - 22:30|
DEPOSIT AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
ACCEPTED: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard (not prepaid), Visa (not prepaid). Debit card not accepted unless otherwise stated below. A deposit amount of AUD 4400.0 will be held against your credit card for the duration of the rental. Your deposit is a guarantee held in the event of damage/theft of the vehicle. This will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. Please note that this does not represent your total excess liability which can be found in the Insurance Coverage section. Credit card(s) must be valid for up to 6 months after the rental has ended. NOT ACCEPTED: No other payment types will be accepted.
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years. Charge 16.5 AUD per day. (Excludes tax)
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
Budget's vehicles must only be use on a road which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or gravel road.
Vehicles are not permitted to be taken to:
• Kangaroo Island, Bruny Island, Fraser Island, into or out of the Northern Territory, Tasmania or to any points in Western Australia north of Carnarvon.
• In Queensland: - Highway No.27: Beyond Chillagoe in a Westerly direction; Highway No.1: Beyond Normanton in a Southerly direction and no further North than Karumba.
• If the Vehicle is a Passenger vehicle or truck, beyond Cooktown to the North or Lakeland to the West and no further North than Cape Tribulation on the Coast road.
• On the Coast Road from Helenvale to Cape Tribulation, or from Laura to Lakeland, unless the vehicle is a Group W (Full-Size SUV), 4WD above the snow line in Tasmania, New South Wales and Victoria (being Jindabyne in New South Wales and Bright in Victoria) from the beginning of June until the end of September.
• On beaches or through streams, dams, rivers or flood waters.