Brisbane Airport - Domestic Terminal, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
SERVICED BY REDSPOT, IN TERMINAL - THE CIRCUIT, BRISBANE, 4008, QLD, Queensland
|Sun||05:00 - 23:00|
|Mon||05:00 - 23:00|
|Tue||05:00 - 23:00|
|Wed||05:00 - 23:00|
|Thu||05:00 - 23:00|
|Fri||05:00 - 23:00|
|Sat||05:00 - 23:00|
Special equipment/optional extras:
Booster seat: 10 AUD per day. Maximum 60 AUD. (Excludes tax); Excess 330 AUD; On request Child toddler seat: 10 AUD per day. Maximum 60 AUD. (Excludes tax); Excess 330 AUD; On request Infant child seat: 10 AUD per day. Maximum 60 AUD. (Excludes tax); Excess 330 AUD; On request GPS: 10 AUD per day. Maximum 60 AUD. (Excludes tax); Excess 330 AUD; On request Snow chain set: 14 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax Special equipment/optional extras may be requested at the time of booking, but they are not included in the rental price. They are paid in the local currency at the rental desk.
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years. Charge 15 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.