GOLD COAST Southport Europcar, Australia
|Sun||07:30 - 12:00|
|Mon||07:30 - 17:00|
|Tue||07:30 - 17:00|
|Wed||07:30 - 17:00|
|Thu||07:30 - 17:00|
|Fri||07:30 - 17:00|
|Sat||07:30 - 12:00|
Deposit and Credit card Information:
Europcar accepts credit debit cards to pay for costs, excess and deposits at the counter. The main driver of the car rental contract must be the cardholder. Accept: MasterCard VISA (no visa electron) Diners Card American Express Do not accept: Cash Prepaid Credit/Debit Card. Europcar will require a pre-authorisation of 400 AUD on the renter’s card. In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed. Please note Premium and Luxury car classes will require two credit cards to be presented.
Included in the Price
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess.
(Not covered under the included cover: tyres, wheels, rear view and side mirrors, windows, lights, undercarriage. Please see more in the Excess and Liability section).
• Third party Liability.
• Airport fee
• 10% tax
• Breakdown Assistance only for mechanical failure.
• One-way fee has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport or Identification card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid driving licence (with no major endorsements). International driving licence is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet.
Non-EU customers: please note that your country might have driving license restrictions and you might need an international driving license. Please check with the official authorities of your country.
Age Restriction and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 25 years old and have held a valid driving licence for a minimum of 36 months. The maximum renting age at this location is 99 years.
Young Driver Fees: Young drivers surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter. If you are between 21 and 24 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of 30.25 AUD per day (excludes tax).
You must be 21 years of age to rent Compact, Intermediate car groups.
You must be 25 years of age to rent other car groups.