Brisbane Airport - Domestic Terminal, Australia
Directions to desk
Please contact Ace Brisbane for shuttle bus collection (1800 62 04 08 /+617 3565 1800) and then make your way over to the collection points.Brisbane Domestic Terminal: Over the SkyBridge and follow the sign to Bus and Coaches on level one, the ACE bus pickups at bay C1 and C2Brisbane International Terminal; From the arrivals hall follow the exit for “Coach Departures" and follow the ramp down a short path until the coach and bus parking area. The bus collects at bay 3 & 4.Last shuttle bus pick up is at 1730 during weekdays & 1630 on weekends
Off Airport, 330 Nudgee Road, Brisbane, 4011, QLD, Queensland
|Sun||09:00 - 17:00|
|Mon||07:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||07:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||07:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||07:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||07:00 - 17:00|
|Sat||09:00 - 17:00|
Special equipment/optional extras:
GPS: 10 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax; On request Infant child seat: 6 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax; On request Child toddler seat: 6 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax; On request Booster seat: 6 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax; On request Toll payment tag/pass: 15 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax; On request Special equipment/optional extras may be requested at the time of booking, but they are not included in the rental price. They are paid in the local currency at the rental desk.
22 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 18 to 21 years. Charge 9 AUD per day. Includes 10% tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
AREA OF USE
All vehicles must remain within the following Australian states: Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territories, Victoria and South Australia.
NOTE: Perth hirers are restricted to an area as described here. Use on gazetted sealed roads and highways bordered by; An area 500km from Perth CBD with the following exceptions.
1. North past this radius to Shark Bay, only on and to the West of M1 North of Geraldton.
2. East past this radius on M94 only, to Kalgoorlie/Boulder and use in the immediate townships.
3. South East past this radius to Esperance, only on and to the South of M1 and use in the immediate township.
4. Vehicles taken outside these boundaries, or where the renters drive on unsealed, sand or clay roads (excluding road works) and on any mine sites or beaches are in breach of the Rental Agreement and as such, the cost of any service or recovery to vehicles will be the responsibility of the hirer. There is also no travel between Perth locations and any other locations.
5. Travel to Kangaroo Island is not allowed.