Cairns Airport - Domestic Terminal, Australia
Directions to desk
Upon arrival at the airport, you can take our free shuttle bus to reach the rental office which is located at 411 Sheridan Street which is 6 Kilometres away from the Terminal. For pickups please call 1800 474 258 (inside Australia) +61 7 5555 8900 (outside Australia)Once you have contacted the pick up number above, please make your way to the below location for collection: (International Terminal) - Walk to bus bay 6 and wait there for the East Coast bus. (Domestic Terminal) - Walk to bus bay 4 and cross the pedestrian crossing on your right hand side. Walk past the red and white boom gate and wait on the seat under the sign "Tour Group Pick-Ups".
Off Airport, 411 Sheridan Street, Cairns, 4870, QLD, QLD
|Sun||07:00 - 21:30|
|Mon||07:00 - 21:30|
|Tue||07:00 - 21:30|
|Wed||07:00 - 21:30|
|Thu||07:00 - 21:30|
|Fri||07:00 - 21:30|
|Sat||07:00 - 21:30|
Included in the Price
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft coverage with Excess. (Not covered under the included cover: Tyres, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Undercarriage. Please see more in the Excess and Liability section.) • Third Party Cover • Airport Service Fee • One-way fee is included in the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals. • Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure. • Unlimited mileage (except for Toyota Commuter)
Excess and Liability
There is a standard Collision Damage Waiver excess of AUD 4400 for all Car groups (Multi Vehicle Accidents only) except 12 seater minibus (XVAR): 5500 AUD . The car rental provider will pre-authorise the excess amount on your credit card when you collect your vehicle. This will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. If there is damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest.
If you have purchased a third party insurance an excess will still be required by the car rental provider.
In the event of a Single Vehicle Accident the amount of AUD 2200.00 including tax applies in addition to the standard excess.
Optional insurances (purchased locally):
Premium Protection Package protects you against damage caused as a result of Multi Vehicle Accidents plus Single Vehicle Accidents, Hail and Storm Damage, Animal Damage, Windscreens, Tyres and Headlight damage. The prices of the PRW Cover will vary depending on the car group, age and rental duration:
Compact, Economy, Metro, Intermediate, Standard
Price is between 16.50 AUD and 24.20 AUD per day and the excess will be reduced to 385 AUD.
SUV and 8 seater minivan:
Price is between 20.90 AUD and 29.70 AUD per day and the excess will be reduced to 500 AUD.
12 Seater Minibus:
Price is between 20.90 AUD and 29.70 AUD per day and the excess will be reduced to 1000 AUD.
The car rental provider will provide you with a specific level of fuel and you will need to return the vehicle with the same level. Please make sure you check the level reading when you pick up the car.
Missing fuel will be charged on your return. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Fuel charges are payable at the rental desk unless otherwise stated in the Included in the Price section.
ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: 12.10 AUD per day.
BABY SEATS/BOOSTER SEATS: 6.05 AUD per day with a Maximum charge of 66 AUD.
GPS: The cost of GPS is 6.05 AUD per day with a maximum of 66 AUD.
Extra KM: Toyota Commuter (XVAR) only has 200km per day and extra km cost 0.22 AUD.
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) is subject to location fees and local taxes (GST) and can change without notice. The optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.
• East Coast is off airport and a free shuttle bus service will be provided on arrival. Please see your rental voucher for details.
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations or law and tolls are not included in the rental cost.
• EastCoast is not obliged to keep your booking or keep the office open in the event that you do not arrive at the allocated pick up time. If you experience an unexpected delay on the day of the pick-up, please contact the local office.
• East Coast and CarTrawler do not provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make, model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds or credit limit on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed.